New Member Registrant Terms
If you have made it this far and like what you see, we would like to walk you through the last three steps in entering the membership process of Tricked Out Car Club. If you are not here to join us and represent us as your car club, and are not willing to adhere to our community standards, please do not go any further. The resources listed on our website are yours to enjoy. Please have fun and be safe on the roads.
If, however, you are still in, and want to accept our free membership, please continue down the page and complete the three easy steps. All three steps must be completed to be a applicant/intro member of Tricked Out Car Club.
Please Complete All Three Steps On This Page
Step 1 of 3 - The Basic Principles of Tricked Out Car Club
Thank you for considering membership into TOCC. In order for you to be accepted as a Intro member, we need to go over the principles & code of conduct of our organization and make sure you agree with them. The 3 Basic Principles listed below define who we are as a group of serious, but relaxed, auto enthusiasts.
If any of the three basic principles are not acceptable to you, please do not submit your information, as you will not be able to join us at this time. You may use the contact us page to submit your comments or tell us your concerns that prevent you from accepting this membership. We would like to hear from you and understand more.
Tricked Out Principles:
- Friendly - The members & officers get along very well and show kindness & consideration towards all. This is very important to us and something you will need to do as well.
- Respectful - We show respect towards all rides and people without exceptions. No ride is better than the next, just closer to completion. You will be required to act respectfully as a TOCC member - both at club functions and in public away from TOCC events.
- Professional - We are organized & operated as a professional community organization and expect all members to act accordingly. You will be held to the standards of TOCC and you will be expected to be a person of high moral character. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM TOCC FOR BREAKING THE LAWS OF OUR COMMUNITY, OR LETTING YOUR MORAL SELF DEGRADE.
Before we go to the next step, we want to say thanks for having an interest in Tricked Out Car Club, and we truly hope you will consider all of this before making up your mind on accepting our free membership offer. We know it is a serious step and we want you to take your time and actually read what we are asking of you, and to realize we all do it and gain great things from it, so please keep it in it's proper context.
Still here? Great! Let's move on to the last bit of serious stuff to read, then we can get your application submitted to join our world family.
Step 2 of 3 - TOCC's Code of Conduct
1. No bashing of others. Joking around with people you are close to is a different thing - but still should be limited. Once again, bash or act hatefully towards others here and you will get suspended. Do it repeatedly, and you will be banned.
2. Absolutely no impersonating of other members or staff is allowed, on the forums or in person. This is very serious. One strike and you're out. This includes using someone's forum account or sharing yours with others. Each account is assigned to one person. Please know that your spouses are very welcome to have their own account with the same level of permissions as yours. We encourage you to get them active, too. This is a family club.
3. Respect the opinions of others, and do not downgrade someone’s opinion simply because you don't agree with them. Conduct yourself in a mature and respectful fashion. Treat everyone here with respect, no matter what. If you are closed minded about life, you will not enjoy TOCC. We all are encouraged to express our unique style without attacks and while still getting credible advice on how to tastefully build a show vehicle. And if you possess unique skills, they will be enjoyed & utilized to strengthen TOCC automotive skills. TOCC is a collective effort by all, and that means you, too.
4. Vulgar language, profanity, or sexual innuendo is not an acceptable form of club communication. This is not a dating site or a bar or anything like that. Any and all images or other content posted becomes the property of the TOCC forums.
5. Any member who publicly slanders (or does not notify us of others doing so) the club in an attempt to cause harm to the integrity or credibility of it, and/or those who run and manage the club, will be immediately terminated, no questions asked. Severe slander will be legally prosecuted. Any member that regularly associates with anyone that attacks or defaces TOCC is subject to removal if they do not defend and report the incident to an officer. You are responsible for bettering TOCC in all aspects of life and at all times. In return, we (all of TOCC) will do the same for you.
6. Drinking & driving, street racing and/or any other endangerment of innocent lives is not condoned in TOCC. As a proud partner of SSR and multiple law enforcement agencies, we feel it is important to follow all laws (including traffic), along with preserving and adhering to high community standards. You can/will be removed from TOCC for stupid, unlawful activity. This includes aggressive driving, destroying public or private property and any other foolish acts with or without your vehicle. Your actions are your actions and you are solely responsible for them. There will be absolute consequences to any member involved in illegal activity of any kind. We are community leaders of high moral value and we lead by example. You will be held to the same standards.
7. If you break the rules and get banned from the TOCC Forums, you will be removed from Tricked Out Car Club. And in the same respect, if you are removed from Tricked Out Car Club, you will be removed from the TOCC Forums. Do not let stupidity take TOCC from you. You will gain much from life via TOCC.
8a. Online: Membership requires some activity each month on the TOCC Forums. It is our digital clubhouse and it is where we organize events, activities, community fund raisers and more. If you cannot check in and add your thoughts in the forums, you will not be able to help shape this club and you will not gain much from being a member. You need to be active to be in any organization and that is also true with Tricked Out Car Club. Some maintain a great relationship with only 20 minutes every other day online, while some do so with 1 hour twice weekly sessions, and even some do so with several hours per day... there is no right amount, just what you need to connect and participate in the shaping & direction of the club. Without this action on your part, you will not hear from us regarding events or activities and before long, your account will be removed and membership cancelled. You are applying to us as a Intro Member, and you will not become a full TOCC Member (or higher rank) without PARTICIPATING, both online and at some our events & functions. We are always open, and you can access us on your computers, devices and phones really easy.
8b. Offline: We are very active in the community at car shows, auto events, racing venues, fund raisers, and community functions of all types while displaying our vehicles as TOCC. We also host two "festival type auto events" each year, have our own Friday Fest display each month (since we started TOCC), hold private mod days & other club gatherings exclusive to members only. Because of the large amount of club activity, there is no obligation or pressure to attend ANY events. All members are encouraged to attend "any auto function" to represent Tricked Out Car Club. This includes any other club's cruise-ins, shows, functions, private meets, etc.. As long as you represent us adhering to the information on this page, we thank you for doing so.
10. Your vehicle (car or truck) is certainly important, but it is the least important aspect of joining TOCC.! Yes, we know that is a powerful statement coming from a car club, and we do understand that the type & quality of vehicles a club possess by membership defines a club status to most, and we have plenty of inventory to stand strong, on the track or at shows - but we have those entry-level projects, too. It all starts with a dream or vision, and with all dreams.... reality has to be conquered first!!! Material things will come and go in life, and we can make any vehicle a show winner, so we put people first and think a car club is about working on vehicles together and building a dream ride as a FAMILY.
That is it! These are the requirements to be a Tricked Out Car Club member. Anything else you hear about being a member is false. Anyone that says they are a member yet they do not act in this fashion is false.
If these principles and code of conduct are acceptable to you, please fill out the EZ web form below and someone will be in contact with you about setting up your account and activating your membership.
Step 3 of 3 - Submit Application
If you have reached this point and have all three steps completed, congratulations, you have completed your application into the world of TOCC. Someone will be in touch soon to welcome you into Tricked Out Car Club and provide more information regarding your membership package.
By joining the TOCC Forums, the world of Tricked Out will open up to you, allowing interaction between all of the TOCC family members worldwide. You will also gain access to much more, as our forums are home to Tricked Out Car Club, with areas open to non-club members too, which creates a fun, online community that covers all things related to being a human, not just cars, trucks and bikes!
Please note, that we use a multi-layered permission system within the forums so users gain more resources with different levels of membership. These are given out according to member activity within the forums and in-person meets & events. Your TOCC Forums account may take several days to process & validate, so please be patient while we work through the process.
-Thank you for submitting your application to Tricked Out Car Club™!